Securely share passwords and sensitive files over email or store them in insecure locations like cloud drives. No special software or account—just a desktop or mobile web browser like Chrome or Safari. See the launch blog for details.
Your secret is safe; it never leaves your device.
- Enter your secret message or upload a file you want to protect.
- Create a password.
- Create an optional password hint to either help you remember the password or help the recipient guess it.
- Click Conceal and download secret to generate your protected HTML file and download it. Depending on your device's speed, it can take a few seconds.
- Save the HTML file to their device.
- Open it in a web browser.
- Enter the password. If the recipient cannot guess the password based on the hint, give them a call and let them know.
- Click Reveal secret.